No announcement yet.

intensity minutes to ignore OHR

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intensity minutes to ignore OHR

Does anyone know if it's possible to setup intensity minutes to only use and count HR elevation when using a HR strap rather than the optical heart rate? I only ask because the inconsistency of my OHR sometimes results in my HR spiking when it isn't and then intensity minutes go up without me doing any work.

If you think the OHR is inconsistent to a point where it messes up your intensity minutes, then I suggest turning it off, because its general use in this case is questionable. I think there is no way to set up intensity minutes to use only strap HR other than turning OHR off.
    Current: nuvi 255, eTrex 30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 735XT, HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, SDM4, Virb Elite, tempe
    Retired: eTrex Legend, Swim

Comment

It's not often where I find it bumped up and staying at 130+ bpm when it should be around 50-60 but it does happen and does affect the minutes. Want to keep it otherwise as it's pretty good for resting heart rate and sleep. Yeah there doesn't appear to be a setting to opt for HRM strap only.

Comment

Working...
      X