Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature Request: Hourly Chime

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder why he posted it in a thread where people are actually asking for the feature? He posted it in the beta thread and nobody agreed with it there either.

Comment

Whilst there are negative reactions to this I suspect that if Garmin did any analysis they would have found several users on the forum asking for this and plenty of general requests for this feature on other Garmin watches and other brands' watches. Easy to implement and a no-brainer then, even if some people hate it although a vibration only alert shouldn't raise any objections provided the option is available.

Comment

I don't think he objects to the hourly alert in principle, just to Garmin spending any resources on anything but GPS accuracy... and yes, ain't nobody going to complain about a vibration, not even me )

Comment

It seems clear that Garmin isn't going to spend any time improving GPS accuracy. I suspect it is a point of pride for them. And trying to get product support to acknowledge the myriad other bugs that exist requires a lot of effort that is beyond the patience of most. That leaves the developers plenty of time to spend on adding mildly pointless bells and whistles...
          Last edited by PubBike; 09-13-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X