Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We’re excited to announce that the Garmin Forums will soon be moving to a new platform that should greatly improve our forum experience for everyone. We will update everyone as more information becomes available.
See more
See less

Connect IQ fields vanished

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect IQ fields vanished

Anyone else notice that on the Garmin Connect website, when viewing an activity, the connect IQ fields are gone?

You are right. I just checked my run sessions, and all Stryd fields have disappeared.

Comment

Same with me in the GCM app for iOS, all Stryd fields have disappeared! Hopefully the data is not gone...

Djeeez Garmin, why do you need to break stuff all the time?

Comment

The data is still there. I'm really hoping this is a mistake, but frankly, as a software engineer, I have trouble seeing how such a huge screwup makes it past QA. Still...

Comment

I Noticed this last night after my Stryd run. All the data is gone from all runs...

Another fantastic Garmin Connect bug!

2 weeks ago we had the weekly step challenge bug,
          The strength training bug is not fixed after two months!!! https://forums.garmin.com/forum/into...nly-in-english

Comment

bpl1972 - Did it still record the Stryd data and sync the run over to the Stryd platform?

Comment

By the way - is this Stryd only, or is it all CIQ data fields?

If all, this has to be a major issue for Garmin, and further I assume it is not limited to the Fenix 5+ ?

Comment

Apparently it is on all. In the android app ik can see my Power. But indeed on the connect website there is nothing. I use the RD-pod and HRM-Run.

Comment

Originally posted by SAHO View Post
                  bpl1972 - Did it still record the Stryd data and sync the run over to the Stryd platform?
                  Data was transferred to Stryd, no problems there...

All CIQ data on GC is gone. My friend at work has the same problem with Garmin’s power data and the running pod.

Comment

Originally posted by bpl1972 View Post

Data was transferred to Stryd, no problems there...
                    Okay, so your run was recorded and transferred after this issue occured? That should mean that it's only a matter of the CIQ data not being visible in GC/GCM. That would (at least for me) make this a minor issue as long as I'm able to review the data in PowerCenter and that my efforts still goes into the PowerCenter stats and trends. Irritating yes, critical no.

Comment

SAHO Stryd data on Stryd is correct.

Critical NO but all the bugs recently is vey annoying.

Comment

Sure, I'm not arguing that or defending Garmin in any way!

Comment

Originally posted by SAHO View Post

Okay, so your run was recorded and transferred after this issue occured? That should mean that it's only a matter of the CIQ data not being visible in GC/GCM.
                          Yes, I did a run after this happened and the data made it to Stryd. So yup, seems to be strictly a UI issue. I hope. Good to hear it impacts Garmin's running pod as well, that probably means they will fix it sooner rather than later.

Comment

Did a run tonight, and my data is recorded and pushed to PowerCenter through GCM just as normal as well. Phew!

Comment

Did a run yesterday and today. I don't send the data anywhere after Connect. Yesterday, Steps to FIT was missing in Web Connect but found in GCM Android. Today, both are missing for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X