No announcement yet.

Replacement Watch - Copy activities and setting from old to new watch

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Watch - Copy activities and setting from old to new watch

Hello, I'm about to get a replacement Fenix 5 plus from Garmin n the next few days. Is there a way I can copy and transfer the activities and workout performance metrics that I have on my current watch to the new watch? I don't care too much on the personal settings but want to retain all the activities and workout performance status. Thanks.

Yes, during setup (or afterwards if you miss it), enable trueup and it will sync all data with GC, including vo2 max :-)

Take a backup though, just in case above doesn't work - so connect via usb and copy sports, total etc to folder to pc, then you can paste to new folders on new watch if needs be

Comment

Originally posted by chatlow View Post
      Yes, during setup (or afterwards if you miss it), enable trueup and it will sync all data with GC, including vo2 max :-)

Take a backup though, just in case above doesn't work - so connect via usb and copy sports, total etc to folder to pc, then you can paste to new folders on new watch if needs be
      Thank you. will give that a try.

Comment

Copy Settings.fit to NEWFILES folder. Disconnect from computer. Wait unti the watch face shows. Repeat with Activities.

Comment

Working...
        X