This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not see maps installed via Garmin Express in Basecamp

Hi!

Could you please help me with this problem?

I have a Nuvi 2599LMT-D and I have installed the new City Navigator 2019.30 on it and also on PC using Garmin Express, but now when I open Basecamp the map is not there.

Then something has gone wrong with the install. Do a reinstall using Express.
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Thanks for your quick response.

I have done it with the same result. I think the files are on my computer, because I see them in my Maps folder (c:\Garmin\City Navigator Europe NTU 2019.30.gmap) and with a size of 5.22GB, but in Basecamp I see all my maps except this one.

Comment

Strange, maps should be in ProgramData\Garmin\Maps. Look in Control Panel, Uninstall ... Does the map show there?
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Yes it does, as you can see in the file attached.

Photo_01.jpg

Comment

Try moving the maps to the folder I mentioned to see if that helps.

Comment

I have uninstalled the map (and surprisingly it has remove also Basecamp!!), then I have installed the map again using Garmin Express, but now in the folder by default (the one you mentioned c:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps). When it finished I had Basecamp again and now I can see the map there. So it works.

The version of Basecamp was old, so I couldn't see my newest tracks. I have updated Basecamp to the last version 4.7.0, and that's all. Now I have all of my tracks and also my City Navigator map.

Thank you!

Comment

Great, I'll close this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X