No announcement yet.

Creating a new route does not create a route

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a new route does not create a route

Whenever I try to create a new route in any fashion(any activity), all base camp does is draw a pink straight line from point A to point B. I've also had an issue when creating a route, where the path it automatically creates links back to the nearest highway from my two selected points. Doesn't matter if I'm creating a direct route a couple of feet apart or a route hundreds of miles apart. I cannot click multiple points and have them create a path as the Garmin videos so easily show. I also cannot edit the route. The auto-map/auto-route function of creating a new route is not working for me. Any tips?

It's because you don't have the appropriate routeable map or you have direct activity selected.
    Last edited by SUSSAMB; 12-05-2018, 12:12 PM.
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

What activity type and map are you using? Are you using the Edit~Create Route option? I don't understand the description of your second issue.

Comment

Working...
      X