No announcement yet.

County Lines

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County Lines

Is there a way to put county lines on BaseCamp?? I checked the search engine, but never found an answer..
    Thanks...

If they're on the map then they should show. If they're not on the map you need to use one that includes them as BaseCamp can't show what isn't there. Which map are you trying to see them on?
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

City Navigator North American NT 2019.2 .. I own nuvi 2595LM's... I have a county overlay I use on my Garmins to see
      county lines, but have never been able to figure out how to get county lines to show up on the map in Basecamp.. I use
      Basecamp to create my routes and then send them to my nuvi. I would find county lines very helpful when plotting my
      routes if I could get them to show on Basecamp.

Comment

I assume the overlay is a .img file? If so you should be able to view it in BaseCamp but as it can only show one map at a time it won't be if much use.
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

It's cool...would just be a nice addition....

Comment

Working...
          X