No announcement yet.

Stack/Overlap .fit files?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack/Overlap .fit files?

Last edited by AgentDBCooper; 11-11-2018, 03:15 PM.

Attach both files and I will merge the data for you using the Fit File Repair Tool.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

hi AgentDBCooper,

Give this file a try.

cheers
      Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
      For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
      Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

hi AgentDBCooper,

No I didn't load the file and check it - I had an appointment I need to get to. No - FFRT has a powerful merge function and I merged the HR and temp info into the file with the file that contained the power data. There was no requirement to manually input an data. What are the fields that don't have the correct information and I will go back and have another look.

GoldenCheetah doesn't play nicely with how my computer is set up so I have never been able to use it.

cheers
        Mike

Comment

Try this file - it should look a lot better HR / temp wise.

Comment

Working...
          X