No announcement yet.

map compatibility

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map compatibility

the map I want says it is compatible with the nuvi40lm. when I try to buy it, it highlights it and says it is not compatible. this is confusing. in fact, all the maps i selected said they were compatible until I tried to buy them. anyone know why this is happening?

Difficult to answer that unless you explain which map it is
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

City Navigator® Morocco NT

Originally posted by SUSSAMB View Post
      Difficult to answer that unless you explain which map it is
      City Navigator® Morocco NT

Comment

Strange ... the UK Garmin website will allow me to buy it. I'm not sure where you live but are you trying to buy it through your own Garmin country specific website?
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by SUSSAMB View Post
          Strange ... the UK Garmin website will allow me to buy it. I'm not sure where you live but are you trying to buy it through your own Garmin country specific website?
          Yes, the US web site highlights it in yellow in the cart and says it is not compatible with my NUVI40LM

Comment

I suspect then that it simply might be an error on the webpage, try calling Garmin Customer Support.

Comment

Working...
            X