Last transfer with device Forerunner 610 failed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last transfer with device Forerunner 610 failed

The Garmin ANT Agent finds the paired device and starts the transfer. It will start counting down and give me a percentage complete. Then it just stops and says it failed.

Forerunner 405CX

Originally posted by ANLOWERY View Post
    The Garmin ANT Agent finds the paired device and starts the transfer. It will start counting down and give me a percentage complete. Then it just stops and says it failed.
    My Forerunner 405Cx is doing the same thing. tried it on my MAC and PC laptop. Any help at all would be great.

Comment

I have the same problem with Forerunner 910XT. I have tested on Mac and Windows and also updated to the latest firmware, but I still get the same problem.

Comment

Same problem with my 910. very disappointed as i only bought it a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ANLOWERY View Post
          Mine is doing the exact same thing. Goes to 1% then fails. Any solutions?

Comment

This happened with my Forerunner 910XT.I tried uploading lesser data at a time and surprisingly it worked.Also,had to pair and unpair the device during the trial-error stage.The trick seems to be to clear the watch of older data as often as you ca.If nothing works,try uploading to Runkeeper or any such website..the Show must NOT stop! ;-)

Comment

Just used my Forerunner 410 for the first time and it is doing the same thing. First it pairs, then goes through all the data transfer motions, then I get a big FAIL. Someone from Garmin please chime in. Is this a problem with "Connect"?

Comment

Same experience with my Garmin 610. Fails after about 30% upload to Garmin Connect. I have checked "clear data on upload" to ensure I am only uploading recent data, still experience a problem. Any solution? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAYDOGRA View Post
                  This happened with my Forerunner 910XT.I tried uploading lesser data at a time and surprisingly it worked.Also,had to pair and unpair the device during the trial-error stage.The trick seems to be to clear the watch of older data as often as you ca.If nothing works,try uploading to Runkeeper or any such website..the Show must NOT stop! ;-)
                  Makes sure you reset between activities too. Stop the activity then press and hold lap/reset until the countdown finishes.

Comment

Any luck?

Originally posted by MPHUFF3 View Post
                    Mine is doing the exact same thing. Goes to 1% then fails. Any solutions?
                    Has anyone had any luck. I'm trying to finally upload my 610 data to my iMac but it does the same... starts, says its all in progress then stops after a couple minutes and says its failed

Comment

Hello, I have the same problem.
                      My FR610 transfers the runs (history) correct to both Training Center and to Garmin connect.

The problem arises when I try to upload the workouts and workout schedule from Training Center to the FR610. Then the 'transfer failed' cycle begins only stops when I shut down my PC.

I have tried both MAC and Windows versions. Both have the same issue, which makes me believe the problem is the Fr610 software.

Anybody have the same issue?

Comment

ateRpr CARBURETERS

Hi! have any one found the solutions at this transfer problem.

My ANT Agent runs for about 4% and then it fails.

I have tried to contact Garmin support, and there solution is to remove the ANT agent from the computer and then installe it again and use another browser, I have tried Explora, Google Crome and Firefox and it doesn't help

Marianne Larsen

Comment

Hi: Same problem here... has anyone from Garmin responded? I have reinstalled the ANT software, tried my MAC and PC and reset the activity...and nothing works. Any help Garmin?

Comment

Yes, my ANT AGENT loads to 5% then fails (too)

Glad to hear that I'm not alone, that it isn't my computer or me. But very unhappy to see that no workaround functions consistently. And I'd love to hear from Garmin themselves. Help us, Garmin.
                            Last edited by MARIOMOBIEL; 03-27-2014, 03:10 AM. Reason: please don't quote a post directly above yours, it just clusters up the thread, thanks

Comment

I am still having the same problem - would love a solution

Comment

Working...
                              X