Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRM-Swim/Tri + Fenix 3 (or any activity tracker with HR)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRM-Swim/Tri + Fenix 3 (or any activity tracker with HR)

Hey guys !

I'm using the HRM-(Swim,Tri) for my swimming sessions. I noticed that HR was correctly synced on the activity.
    I Wonder why there is a hole on my daily HR graph since datas are available and synced with my activity.

This is happening on GC Connect on Android & Website.
    Thanks,
    D.

I won't give you a reason, but this is normal. For the daily HR graph only live data is taken into account and HR data downloaded post-activity is ignored.
    Current: nuvi 255, eTrex 30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 735XT, HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, SDM4, Virb Elite
    Retired: eTrex Legend, Swim

Comment

Hi tmk2,

I'll try to check next time but IIRC the HR graph on the Watch itself (widget) consolidate the HR datas from the HRM-Swim/Tri.
      So it would make sense if all those HR datas were consolidated as well into Garmin Connect (Apps/Web).

D.

Comment

Originally posted by dinde01 View Post
        the HR graph on the Watch itself (widget) consolidate the HR datas from the HRM-Swim/Tri.
        Surely doesn't do it on my FR735XT. Although it might have changed with latest firmware, as the last time I checked it was some months ago.

But just to be clear: It does consolidate HR data from a HR strap, but only when the HR data is recorded live, i.e. for example the HRM-Swim is out of water and connected to the watch. Otherwise the HR graph in the HR widget stays blank, and so consequently the daily HR graph in Garmin Connect is likewise blank.
        Current: nuvi 255, eTrex 30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 735XT, HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, SDM4, Virb Elite
        Retired: eTrex Legend, Swim

Comment

Hey tmk2,

I tested today and indeed there is no HR graph as well on the Watch.
          Only on the activity itself.

So if a developper from Garmin read this, that would be cool to consolidate all datas at least in Garmin Connect daily HR.

Cheers,
          D.

Comment

Working...
          X