Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 610 owner. Couple of questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New 610 owner. Couple of questions

    2 runs into my 610 and I like it. 3 questions:

    1. Any advice on scrolling on the screens? When I try to scroll, I end up selecting the item where my finger starts and have to go back.

    2. When doing an indoor run (treadmill) do you have to go all the way into the settings menu to turn off the GPS? is there a quicker way?

    3. Any other way to sync other than Ant+ stick?

    Thanks
    Last edited by Spartanrob; 08-27-2013, 08:40 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by SPARTANROB View Post
    2 runs into my 610 and I like it. 3 questions:

    1. Any advice on scrolling on the screens? When I try to scroll, I end up selecting the item where my finger starts and have to go back.
    Just keep pressing firmly after you put your finger down, and start scrolling quickly rather than leaving your finger in one place for too long.
    Originally posted by SPARTANROB View Post
    2. When doing an indoor run (treadmill) do you have to go all the way into the settings menu to turn off the GPS? is there a quicker way?
    When you take the watch out of sleep mode, you'll see a 'Locating satellites. Please wait' message. Tap this, and you'll be asked if you want to use the watch indoors (that is, with GPS off). Tap 'yes'.
    Originally posted by SPARTANROB View Post
    3. Any other way to sync other than Ant+ stick?
    Nope.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        I use Wahoo ANT+ to upload activity log to Garmin connect and other website.

        Comment


        • #5
          You can tap the screen which scrolls it one page to the right. Useful if you are using only two pages.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FARJO View Post
            You can tap the screen which scrolls it one page to the right. Useful if you are using only two pages.
            +1

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the tip on tapping the screen to change it!

              any advice on using the virtual partner? I set it up, but didn't send me any alerts.

              Comment

              Working...
              X