No announcement yet.

"Clear Data" request

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Clear Data" request

Occassionally I get the message on start up if I want to Clear Data? I thought this was because there were too many workouts saved but I still got it after deleting the entire history. Why do I receive this request and should I accept or decline? Thanks.

When you finish an activity, are you pressing and holding the lap/reset button and waiting for the 3-2-1 countdown? This will reset the timer, distance, and save the activity as a file. Perhaps if you're not closing the activity properly, when you start the 610 back up it's giving you the chance to close it.

Comment

Originally posted by DW152 View Post
      When you finish an activity, are you pressing and holding the lap/reset button and waiting for the 3-2-1 countdown? This will reset the timer, distance, and save the activity as a file. Perhaps if you're not closing the activity properly, when you start the 610 back up it's giving you the chance to close it.
      I haven't been as my watch starts transmitting data as soon as I walk in the door.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHAUDIO@YAHOO.COM View Post
        Occassionally I get the message on start up if I want to Clear Data? I thought this was because there were too many workouts saved but I still got it after deleting the entire history. Why do I receive this request and should I accept or decline? Thanks.
        Should not receive this message, try to solve it by doing the hard reset. All data will be lost.

Comment

Working...
        X