Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Send Course to Forerunner 935!!

One of my favorite features of my 935 isn't working. I can't seem to send courses to my watch anymore. I've done this many times previously using Bluetooth. On my Android phone when I look at Courses in the Garmin Connect app I have the option to "Send to Device." When I select that option I see my Forerunner and it says it's connected. But when I select the Forerunner nothing happens; previously a check mark and confirmation message would appear. Then I would sync my phone and find the course available.

My watch is definitely syncing; all my workouts are visible in Connect, as are my heart rate and steps.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks!

Is it short of space perhaps?
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Joshonmiguel are you using Garmin Connect Mobile for Android? If so, perhaps you are experiencing the same issue as reported in this thread...

https://forums.garmin.com/forum/into...courses-broken
      myConnect | StravaHeatmap
      F201 | F205 | F305 | 310XT | 920XT | HRM4-Run
      nüvi 1300 | nüvi 52 | nüvi 67 | Dash Cam 45

Comment

Reboot the watch and the phone. It happens occasionally

Comment

Working...
        X