No announcement yet.

645M Lockup

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 645M Lockup

Got my 645 Music on Friday and all was well and it's been fine till this morning at 8:07 when it locked up and not of the buttons responded. I shut it down by holding the light button and it powered of, it now of course won't turn on, as I don't have the power lead to hand I can't wake it up until I am back. The watch was charged to 100% this morning.

It was running the latest software 4.2, anyone had similiar and did you get to the root cause, my previous Garmin's haven't done this! VivoActive HR and 3 as well as Vivosmart3

I'd rather it didn't do this regularly as it will be a pain if this occurs during an activity.

As an aside the fact it links to Spotify is excellent and that all worked very well, and pairing to headphones no issue.

Sadly it won’t power on with power lead, have updated the local support team

Comment

I had this issue sometimes. For the first time, I had to plug in the power supply cable, but next time I tried to push the light button for 20s, then for 5s and it had restarted. Lately this week. I restart the watches from time to time in order to avoid such a situation.

Comment

thanks mines well and truly not coming back on, currently "working" with support

Comment

Working...
        X