Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garmin Pay Pin Code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so not 24 hours from my last post and it wants me to input the code again. This despite the watch not being taken off.

Screenshot attached showing constant HR. Or it would be if this forum would work properly

?????Is anyone else seeing these issues or just me? It's pretty easy to test, enter the code then back out of the wallet app, then go into it again and see if it's asks for the code again. Failing that buy something then go back into the wallet.

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure about 24 hours but at least 20hrs+ and it works well for me.
      Chris

Comment

Screenshot
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_68 View Post
          Hi, I'm not sure about 24 hours but at least 20hrs+ and it works well for me.
          Chris
          Interesting, mine stayed unlocked for about 8 hours.

There seems to be a variance in how many times I enter the code. I am back to entering it twice this evening.

Comment

Ok, so I have to unlock twice pretty much all of the time. It also often locks itself despite me not taking off the watch. I have checked my HR and there are no gaps.

Is this something I need to log Garmin-Joey with support?

Comment

Thanks for the follow up. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am passing along this information to the device team. I will reach out to you directly if we need any more specific information from your device.
              Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
              www.garmin.com/support

Comment

I was hoping for a fix to the pin code bug in 3.3 but I guess you may be working on it for the next release.

3.3 suffers from having to put the code in multiple times.

Comment

bigdwazda, have you tried not to back out? i.e. let the blue circle timer of the card take you back to the previous screen before exiting out of that screen.

Comment

Yep tried that and doesn't work. I purchased something this morning and 5 hours later I need to enter a code. This is no breaks in HR..... Again 2 attempt before it remained unlocked

Comment

Yup, I need 2 attempts too before it stays unlocked. Latest firmware of 645M in Germany

Comment

I did provide Garmin with some details so I'm hopeful it will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Same here:
                          PinCode entry twice, then wallet opens without code

Vivoactive 3 in Germany @ Firmware 5.0.0

Sorry, wrong subforum

Comment

Interesting that's it not limited to an issue with just the 645. Garmin-Joey is this going to be fixed?

Comment

The device teams are still investigating the issue to determine the root cause. I will update this thread when I have more information.
                              Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
                              www.garmin.com/support

Comment

At least it's on the radar . Thanks Joey.

Comment

Working...
                                X