No announcement yet.

Can't upload 2 courses on forerunner

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't upload 2 courses on forerunner

I will be on vacation within 2 weeks and want to add more than one (self made) course on my garmin forerunner 410.

I updated my first one, everything OK I can see this course on my garmin.
    When I update my 2nd course, the first one disappeared and the 2nd one is on my garmin.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be and how I could solve this?

Thanks!

The method Garmin Connect uses to send courses to the Forerunner 410 causes each new course to overwrite the previous. If you load both your courses into Garmin Training Center and send them both at the same time, you should see both on your device at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by BBECKER39 View Post
      The method Garmin Connect uses to send courses to the Forerunner 410 causes each new course to overwrite the previous. If you load both your courses into Garmin Training Center and send them both at the same time, you should see both on your device at the same time.
      so from garmin connect you can't upload more than 1 route?
      How can I load both courses in training center?
      My imported courses ar empty there..

Comment

If you push the course down from Connect, you should be able to grab it out of the ANT Agent directory before it has been sent to your device. (I would recommend removing your ANT stick so it can't send it.) I am pretty sure you can import that course directly into Training Center. If you don't know where to find the ANT Agent directory, search for a folder on your computer named with the unit ID of your device.

Comment

Originally posted by BBECKER39 View Post
          If you push the course down from Connect, you should be able to grab it out of the ANT Agent directory before it has been sent to your device. (I would recommend removing your ANT stick so it can't send it.) I am pretty sure you can import that course directly into Training Center. If you don't know where to find the ANT Agent directory, search for a folder on your computer named with the unit ID of your device.
          Lol that did the trick, upload a course and than cancel it by grab out the ANT.
          Is that the only why I can upload more than 1 course?

Thanks btw!!

Comment

Follow the procedure listed in this thread about the same issue with workouts:
            https://forums.garmin.com/showthread...tiple-Workouts

I use this method and have 10 courses and 25 workouts on my 410 only using Garmin Connect. The first time is the most difficult, after that no more unplugging Ant+ stick.
            Last edited by jwillieb; 08-11-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Mac

I'm running a mac and I can't seem to find the folder with device ID, does it only appear when something was sent from connect to the device?

Originally posted by JWILLIEB View Post
              Follow the procedure listed in this thread about the same issue with workouts:
              https://forums.garmin.com/showthread...tiple-Workouts

I use this method and have 10 courses and 25 workouts on my 410 only using Garmin Connect. The first time is the most difficult, after that no more unplugging Ant+ stick.

Comment

unable to load my activities

Hi,

I have garmin 410, i usually load all my activites through the Ant+ stick. But for the last one week i have not been able to upload anything from the ant+ stick. I also tried connecting the garmin through USB and uoload via the upload option on garmin site, it doesnt work. I cant see the activities on the site, but can see them in my watch. Please help.

Rgds,
                Sonali

Comment

So you know, for the past couple of months, there is an option to transfer multiple workouts to the watch that is way more easier than copy/pasting in a temp folder...

The Garmin connect Calendar has been "revamped" and, the trick is to simply schedule the workouts on your calendar. Once it's done, there is a button, at the top right of the screen, to send all upcoming training to the watch. It then transfers all training for the present day forward. Quite easy!

Of course, if you don't know when you will do them, you can still schedule them anyway, simply to make sure they are transferred and, available whenever you want.

Still, the neat thing is that, if you did schedule a training for a specific day, then, simply by pressing lightly on the bezel, you can switch from the actual time to % left on battery and, with another light press, it will show you the scheduled training for that day (if any) at which time, you only need to press "Enter" to initiate it. Saves you the trouble of going into the training submenus to find it...

Comment

Working...
                  X