Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown Timer in Other mode

Hello friends,

I would like to swim with my 310xt and set the countdown timer to 45 minutes to alert me when I'm done. So I set it to 45 minutes and backed out to the Workout page. When I push start, I thought it would show a countdown clock. Is it working? Or am I doing something wrong. Please advise. Thanks,

-Dave

Create a new custom workout for a duration of 45:00 and no target. When getting ready to start, select "Do Workout." Then when you start press the start button. You will see the Timer count down from 00:45:00. Recording will stop at exactly 00:00.
    Last edited by SEILOGRAMP; 09-30-2009, 04:55 PM.
    Phil M.
    myConnect | StravaHeatmap | Instagram
    F201 F205 F305 FR50 310XT 920XT
    nĂ¼vi 67LMT

Comment

Originally posted by BMWDCTR View Post
      Hello friends,

I would like to swim with my 310xt and set the countdown timer to 45 minutes to alert me when I'm done. So I set it to 45 minutes and backed out to the Workout page. When I push start, I thought it would show a countdown clock. Is it working? Or am I doing something wrong. Please advise. Thanks,

-Dave
      The way you have it the. device will count up to 45 mins then alert you.

Comment

Usage of countdown

The countdown timer you've found is only available in the other sports mode.

Its is used for a delayed start of the excercise.
        So it's a countdown to the start.

Probably usefull when you know how many minutes excactly before lift-off.

As for a 45 min. workout, you better create a custom workout as mentioned.
        Last edited by MELZORRO; 09-30-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MELZORRO View Post
          The countdown timer you've found is only available in the other sports mode.

Its is used for a delayed start of the excercise.
          So it's a countdown to the start.

Probably usefull when you know how many minutes excactly before lift-off.

As for a 45 min. workout, you better create a custom workout as mentioned.
          That's interesting. Didn't know that was there.

Comment

Working...
          X