Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the USB to recognise my 305 on new mac..

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the USB to recognise my 305 on new mac..

I am running a new mac OS X 10.8.3

Can I find anywhere the USB drivers so that it can be recognised ? thanks

I seem to have an issue with the cradle - I cant get the charge cable to work either via the cradle. Is it possible to get a new one ? without it the watch becomes much less useful to me - and I cant even charge it for that matter.

Comment

I've seen a couple of recent discussions about trouble with the physical connections. I would try cleaning the contacts on the watch and the cradle with a pencil eraser or (carefully) a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. Another poster had success after he blew out the USB socket on the cradle with compressed air.
      Current owner of: Forerunners 305, 310XT and 610; SDM4; GSC10; eTrex Legend; nuvis 260 and 265W
      Former owner of: Forerunners 405, 201 and 110; ANT+ Adapter for iPhone

Comment

305 Forerunner Connection Issue

Originally posted by BRIANJBARBER View Post
        I've seen a couple of recent discussions about trouble with the physical connections. I would try cleaning the contacts on the watch and the cradle with a pencil eraser or (carefully) a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. Another poster had success after he blew out the USB socket on the cradle with compressed air.
        I used the pencil eraser and the compressed air and it fixed my issue! Wow what a great bit of info! Thank you !

Comment

Working...
        X