Alarm settings won't change on Vivosmart HR itself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm settings won't change on Vivosmart HR itself

So just recently I've been having issues with the alarm on my Vivosmart HR with the alarm clock settings on the device itself. Even though I change the time and then it off on the app, the time is stuck at 10:30 and will not turn off on my Vivosmart HR. I'm able to hit the snooze and turn alarm off on the device when it's going off, but it will do so every day.

Ive already tried disconnecting it from my phone and turning it off then back on. Is there something I'm missing here? please help!!

I have the exact same problem, and it seems to have started really recently (like the last few days). the only way I can get the alarm on the watch to update is by connecting the watch to my computer via USB and updating via Garmin Express. Updating via the app doesn't work. I've tried updating the app on my phone, turning things off and back on again, everything I can think of and it's still stuck.

Comment

Same here, started in the last week or so. I had been able to force it to sync alarm changes by going in and changing the orientation as well, but that seems to have stopped working this afternoon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy99 View Post
        Same here, started in the last week or so. I had been able to force it to sync alarm changes by going in and changing the orientation as well, but that seems to have stopped working this afternoon as well.
        hmmmm by changing the orientation I was able to get mine to successfully update the alarm. I guess I'll see how long that works for! I did report this to garmin via online chat last week but they seemed to suggest they weren't able to recreate the bug so no idea if a fix is coming

Comment

same here. changing orientation forces the alarm time to update, but I cannot change orientation back... :-|

Comment

I have had this problem before and found that if I logged into Garmin Connect through a browser on my laptop or tablet and made the changes on-line and then had the VS sync with the phone app, the alarm changes would stick. Had a similar issue this weekend when setting up my wife's new VS 3 on some changes to like goal steps not taking when using the phone app and the workaround took care of hers as well.

Comment

Working...
            X