Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incorrect time

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly the same problem here - 6+ hrs out. I put myself in Russia (as above) but the watch didn't update in syncing. Have now set it manually and we'll see what happens in the days ahead. Agreed - this is very poor - a watch manufacturer selling a watch that doesn't show the time!

Comment

I just wanted to add a reply here.
      Had this incorrect hands this morning but i ve had this fast fixed. From the watch manual hands calibration put both of them to 12:00 hour. Make sure ur time update is also set to auto.

Comment

If it's your watch hands that are off, the quick fix is posted here: http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhe...200B0834F.html
        Calibrating the Watch Hands

1. Hold the touchscreen to view the menu.
        2. Select > > Calibrate Hands.
        3. Tap or until the minute hand points to the 12 o'clock position.
        4. ... (forum only allows 4 images, so I'll stop here - full instructions at the Garmin Help link above)

Comment

Received my Vivomove HR yesterday and also having the time issue. So called "tech support" claimed that they had never heard if this issue... when I said that it was a bit of a fail having a watch that can't tell the time the chat was terminated with "have a nice day". The customer service is actually worse than the device....

Comment

Originally posted by thebaumanns View Post
            If it's your watch hands that are off, the quick fix is posted here: http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhe...200B0834F.html
            Calibrating the Watch Hands

1. Hold the touchscreen to view the menu.
            2. Select > > Calibrate Hands.
            3. Tap or until the minute hand points to the 12 o'clock position.
            4. ... (forum only allows 4 images, so I'll stop here - full instructions at the Garmin Help link above)
            I am doing this approximately once an hour....

Comment

It's actually quite funny now... was consistent for about an hour last night then woke up with it 25 minutes behind... what are the chances of getting one that works if I return this one for an exchange rather than refund....?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                Hi I had the same problem but I solved it by doing the following. Going on your PC to Garmin Connect account and login. Go to Profile & account, then setting, then display preferences. Look for box that says Upload Time Zone and if in UK it needs to be on (GMT) Western European Time. And mine worked fine after I did this. Hope this helps.
                I tried that but it made no difference. Weird thing was all of my activities were logging on Connect at the right time but digital & analog watch was exactly 6 hours out. I used the Garmin online chat help and they advised setting manually - which I did, and all good so far. It's a bit of a faff getting to the right place on the watch menu system to set time manually but got there in the end

Comment

Working...
                X