Vivoactive 3 is coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivoactive 3 is coming

Looks like Garmin have leaked pictures in the Press. Does anyone know anything about it? (If anyone from Garmin reads this I'd love to help with the beta testing :-) ..)

nice, shape is more inline with the rest of the new models, also I can see an easily replaceable strap! Also looks like an improved interface for smart messages with a "reply" option straight out of the box. Start saving for Christmas!

Comment

As many problems as as I had with my VAHR - Garmin would have to give it me for free. They have not earned the right to sell me another device.
      For all your Garmin issues buy a Fitbit, for all you FitbIt issues buy a Garmin

Comment

With the new design of the watch, it looks more like a Fenix 5, which is a good thing. I like my vivoactive HR but it is far from a pretty watch. However, I think the square design of the vivoactive HR is better for displaying data compared to the new vivoactive 3. Because I wear my watch 24x7, the new vivoactive 3 will probably become an instant buy for me.

Comment

I bought mine as soon as it came out and been very impressed with it, so it will be about two years by the time the new one arrives. Therefore I will buy the new one but only if it has much better features then the current one. If it turns out to be just a cosmetic change it will be disappointing.

Comment

The current VAHR has a very nice feature set IMO. However, the problem is many of them of don't work so well.
            For all your Garmin issues buy a Fitbit, for all you FitbIt issues buy a Garmin

Comment

The pictures show a watch with only one button.
              And it looks like it has a touch screen.
              I wonder what the button does?
              raceQs sailboat racing app.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceQs View Post
                The pictures show a watch with only one button.
                And it looks like it has a touch screen.
                I wonder what the button does?
                Don't push the button!!! ...would assume it's mainly a back button.

Comment

I don't read Dutch but I do read Google Translate. The info there is pretty basic.
                  Last edited by pshare; Yesterday, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pcraenme
                    If you can read Dutch, seems this site has received one already for review:
                    Reads like someone who has never held the device and is just rehashing pictures from Wareable.

Comment

Originally posted by adammiarka View Post

Reads like someone who has never held the device and is just rehashing pictures from Wareable.
                      Yeah... reading it more closely it seems this is some sort of marketing trick to generate advertising income.
                      And Garmin seems to have removed my post (did not get a PM about btw, but I have no further problem with that), so it does not seem legit.

Comment

Removing your post is not to be unexpected, they did the exact same thing here when Vivoactive HR information was leaked on a European website before its official release. It is just how it is and I am surprised that this thread did not meet the same fate. I know another thread re this device did get deleted. I usually check DCRainmaker.com for credible information re new products.
                        HR Sleep - Measure your Sleep with your Heart
                        HR Always - Always your HR
                        HR Spin - I Love to Pedal
                        Connect IQ Apps

Comment

Working...
                        X