Wild guess .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild guess .....

When would you guys guess an updated newer version of the vivoactive HR?

Probably tomorrow, if not the day after.

Comment

I was in the same boat as you Ronpfid. I always want to wait until the latest updates. But, pff. You can wait forever like this. I just bought one yesterday. Instant happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by StefHous View Post
        I was in the same boat as you Ronpfid. I always want to wait until the latest updates. But, pff. You can wait forever like this. I just bought one yesterday. Instant happiness.
        True... I had one, it was just too big for my wrist, was hoping they'd make a newer one that wasn't quite so long from top to bottom, more like the footprint size of an apple watch or similar. I was just hoping people who have been with Garmin for a while might have seen the trends, how often do they update, like every 2 years maybe? This watch came out just over a year ago if I remember right I think....

Comment

Originally posted by philipshambrook View Post
          Probably tomorrow, if not the day after.
          Good answer...too funny.
          For all your Garmin issues buy a Fitbit, for all you FitbIt issues buy a Garmin

Comment

For post below this, ooops didn't know that wasn't ok to do, my fault, trying to delete this post then.
            Delivering innovative GPS technology across diverse markets, including aviation, marine, fitness, outdoor recreation, tracking and mobile apps.
            Last edited by Ronpfid; 08-12-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Just a note .. Garmin has already deleted a thread just like this, and this one will surely be the same once they see it. Posting about an unannounced product is instant thread deletion territory. However .. I say thanks as my friend just bought a Vivoactive HR today .. just because the new product is so darn ugly, and very Fenix like. But that is the direction that they are going. Maybe they will learn that people do not like ugly and just limit their market as women will not wear ugly and are very fashion conscious. This is why Fitbit sells way more to women than men. .
              HR Sleep - Measure your Sleep with your Heart
              HR Always - Always your HR
              HR Spin - I Love to Pedal
              Connect IQ Apps

Comment

Thanks for the warning, I deleted it, didn't know that wasn't ok.
                Yes, the new one... not sure about it's looks either, was hoping they'd keep the same looks theme as the vivoactive HR just maybe make it nicer looking more like an applewatch looks............... rather than a round one with shiny plastic trim

Comment

I don't mind at all .. and my friend says thanks. We were wondering why the VivoactiveHR was on sale for so cheap .. we now know why. I too am not a fan of the big and ugly Garmin round look. It so reminds me of my Forerunner 610 ( which I would love to replace .. but likely not going Garmin due to the direction of all their models. I can see maybe an Apple as they are far more fashionable).
                  HR Sleep - Measure your Sleep with your Heart
                  HR Always - Always your HR
                  HR Spin - I Love to Pedal
                  Connect IQ Apps

Comment

I have an Apple 2 Nike... Actually wanting to maybe go back to Garmin, the apple has a GREAT screen, awesome extras but super lacking in the fitness area, it's their app. The data is so nested and such that I don't even use it for fitness. No graphs, no seeing HR from a workout, you have to look up each time point and click each HR reading, note when your workout started and stopped so you know which time it was... blehhhh.

Comment

Working...
                    X