No announcement yet.

Intensity Minutes not recording

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intensity Minutes not recording

Just wondering if anyone else’s Garmin device is not recorded any intensity minutes for the last week, my vivoactive 3 and my wife’s Forerunner 35 have not recorded any for the week, I usually average around 600 a week.

Been out today and mine has recorded ok. Vivoactive 3 running firmware 5.20.

But my data screens are no longer syncing, have to used factory standard ones.

Comment

My intensity min have gone up about 5 times what they normally would be. This started about 10 days ago, I get intensity min counting when I’m just walking around. I’ve restarted the watch but that didn’t help

Comment

Intensity minutes work well here, at least I did not notice anything abnormal.

Comment

Mine have vanished off my iPhone app, and when I look on the dashboard they are no longer recording. Can't work out why.

Comment

Go to the main screen on your Garmin app. Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see edit my day . From there you should be able to add intensity min

Comment

Running 5.2 and mine seems fine and similar to the previous software version.

Comment

Strangely enough mine have popped back into existence within the last hour.

Comment

Working...
                X