right wrist, no autoshot

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right wrist, no autoshot

Hi all,
    yesterday I used it for the first time and I realized that with the watch on the right wrist (where I normally wear it) the Garmin does not even detect a single stroke, as soon as I moved it on the left wrist it started working perfectly.
    It's normal?
    It would not be bad if the autoshot function worked on both wrists.

I don't have the approach but isn't there a setting in Web Connect for which wrist you wear it on?

Comment

Originally posted by pshare View Post
      I don't have the approach but isn't there a setting in Web Connect for which wrist you wear it on?
      you're right, in fact the watch has been correctly configured with right wrist since the beninning..... (the picture is in italian, captured form the "garming connect" page)

Cattura.JPG

Comment

are you a right or left handed golfer? It may be effected by which wrist it needs to be on depending on the swing pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty View Post
          are you a right or left handed golfer? It may be effected by which wrist it needs to be on depending on the swing pattern.
          I’m right handed golfer but I do normally wear the watch on the right wrist

Comment

there we go, i reckon that's your problem. I bet the left handed golfers don't have issues.

Comment

Working...
            X