Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline Data

Hi,
    I want to be able to keep all of my activities on my Garmin offline with all of the Data (The Map of where I have been). I have recently installed the Garmin Training Centre which I guess is what I'm looking for. But my main question is, How do I import all of my activities without having to export every single activity one by one? Can I export all of them at once and upload them that way, or Connect the account to Garmin Connect so that they can be imported that way? Or do I have to go through every single activity? I forgot to mention: This is for Cycling.

Thanks
    - James

I've got three bits of bad news for you. First, Garmin Training Center is no longer under active development and hasn't had an update in quite a while, so it's not going to change. Second, sadly, there has never been a way to connect GC with GTC. Third, there is no bulk export facility in GC. You can only export activities one at a time. I'm still a heavy GTC user, but I'm transitioning over to GC more and more because the writing is definitely on the wall for GTC. I wish I had happier info...
    Current owner of: Forerunners 305, 310XT and 610; SDM4; GSC10; eTrex Legend; nuvis 260 and 265W
    Former owner of: Forerunners 405, 201 and 110; ANT+ Adapter for iPhone

Comment

Working...
    X