No announcement yet.

Invalid File - Seeing if someone can fix it

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid File - Seeing if someone can fix it

Getting invalid file. Can someone take a shot at fixing it? I have not had any luck. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nchzf0nk9t...50653.FIT?dl=0

hi mthames1, I found no problem with your file...even Garmin Training Center imported your provided file
    was there not something going on with Garmin Connect

I am sure our beloved kiwimtnbkr can fix this in no time

Comment

hi mthames1,

Give this file a try.

cheers
      Mike
      All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
      For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
      Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

That worked!! Thanks!

Comment

Same here ...https://bit.ly/2NKzc3y , garmin.kiesewetter.nl Didn't worked and the strange thing is that for a 2hrs ride .fit file is only 2KB.. kiwimtnbkr any suggestions are welcome!

Comment

hi Amelie,

FFRT reported that 'The recording ended abruptly and without the expected summary records. Probably data records at the end of the recording are missing' and that seems to be the case with your file. There has only been 550metres worth of data recorded in the .fit file, the rest of your ride data just isn't there for me to manipulate.

This file contains what was recorded.

cheers
            Mike
            All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
            For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
            Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

Thank you kiwimynbkr, good I had the app working as well. Hope next ride will be well recorded.
              Very best,
              Amelie

Comment

Working...
              X