Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inconsisten Sleep Data between Garmin Connect Mobile and Garmin Connect on Web

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsisten Sleep Data between Garmin Connect Mobile and Garmin Connect on Web

I wore my VivoActive 3 all day yesterday and all night last night, but it evidently didn't record any extended sleep data (i.e. REM sleep). Maybe it's because I have hairy arms, but it generally has no trouble recording my heart rate. What really surprised me today is that Garmin Connect Mobile showed no sleep data at all in my daily summary after the first sync this morning. I found what looked like the correct sleep data as the last entry in the weekly view, but when I clicked on it, I got a screen showing no data. A few hours (and syncs) later, Connect Mobile shows 5:15, whereas Garmin Connect on the web shows 7:36, the correct time. How can this be? How can it be corrected?
    Attached Files

As of yesterday, both Connect Mobile and Connect on the web show the same sleep data for Wednesday. However, it is the incorrect data (5:15 instead of 7:36). Furthermore, both now miraculously show REM sleep, despite the warning that I received earlier that no extended data was recorded. What's going on here?

Comment

Garmin Connect was down for much of yesterday.

Comment

Working...
      X