No announcement yet.

Training calendar not sent to device

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training calendar not sent to device

I have a Forerunner 235, and I use the Garmin Connect iOS app as well as the website. I have 13 workouts scheduled in the next two weeks on my Calendar in Garmin Connect. But when I try to send my calendar to the watch, only four of the workouts get sent.

In the Garmin Connect app, I press the icon that has the share arrow superimposed over the phone. I get a notification that 13 workouts will be sent. After pressing "Send Now", I go back to "My Day" and press the sync icon. The watch shows an "Updating..." screen and vibrates when it is finished. But when I go back to the calendar on the watch, only four showed up.

I wondered if some of the .FIT files were corrupt. So I tried mounting the Garmin to my Mac with the USB connector, and deleting all the .FIT files in /SCHEDULE, /WORKOUTS, AND /WORKOUTS/SCHEDULE. After that the watch showed an empty Training Calendar. But when I repeated the above steps, I got the same four workouts on the calendar.

Some of the scheduled workouts were "cardio" workouts, and I did have some days where more than one workout was scheduled. Wondering if either of those were the issue, I took those off the calendar. Nothing changed.

Any clues? Is there something else I can reset, without resetting the whole watch?

Hi, I've encountered this as well. These four workouts sent successfully are running or swimming for sure. All the rest workouts will by found at My workouts, but sadly without tha date, Now I have to improve my memory to know which strengh training/cross-fit workout is supposed for today My workouts is adjacent to Workouts calender in the watch menu. The problem is multiple and persists for more than a year. Still not fixed. My post Multiple workouts upload failure is about it. Written two days ago
    Last edited by SUSSAMB; 08-09-2018, 04:08 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown_unexpected View Post
      All the rest workouts will by found at My workouts, but sadly without tha date,
      Same here. I just noticed this this morning—the missing workouts are instead sent to My Workouts. I sympathize.

I see your post already has many independent reports of the same issue. Feel free to add mine to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by leingang View Post

Same here. I just noticed this this morning—the missing workouts are instead sent to My Workouts. I sympathize.

I see your post already has many independent reports of the same issue. Feel free to add mine to the list.

Thank you so much. I hope this will make the service provider present us a solution. Otherwise they tend to remove cussings (as a post above), but the issues remain unsolved.
        Last edited by Unknown_unexpected; 08-10-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X