No announcement yet.

Can’t add stats to golf scorecard on Garmin Connect

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t add stats to golf scorecard on Garmin Connect

For the past 4 days I have logged into Garmin Connect to add fairway and putts stats to my scorecard. When I try to save my changes, I get an error message that says, “There was a system error. Please try again later.” I’ve tried logging in with a PC (Win10) using Chrome and my iPad/iPhone (iOS 11.2.5), and I keep getting the same message. I have also downloaded the new Garmin golf app hoping that would resolve my issue. It doesn’t. Has anybody else been having this issue?

I'm having the same problem.

Comment

I am having the same problem as well. It started on 2/9/2018. Attempts to get support have gone unanswered. I also downloaded the Garmin Android scorecard app onto my Samsung Galaxy S5. It crashes immediately every time I try to open it. Yes, I have rebooted my phone. Yes, I have uninstalled the app, rebooted and installed it again. I have done everything but call in a priest! So why has Garmin fallen into the CRAPWARE category all of a sudden??? This used to be a responsible company. Now I can't even get anyone to lie to me!

Comment

Had online Chat with Customer Support. While on the phone Anthony went into my account and was able to edit the golf stats. He asked me to try another browser, failed for me in Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer. Have sent screen shots via email. Will update here when I get a response.

Comment

i am having the same problem,

Comment

I'm having the same problem. It's been like this for about a week. For one hole, it deleted all the shots. It won't allow me to go back and add those shots.

Comment

You must contact support. They seem to think it is isolated to only one or two cases, if they realise it's wider spread maybe the fix will come faster. I think it's a user authorisation issue, for some reason our accounts can no longer edit data as it makes no difference what device or what browser I use. Support can edit my data but then they are using an admin account not mine.

Comment

just contacted support and they said they are aware of problem and are having engineering look in to a resolution, but could not give a time frame when it may be resolved. said they will send an email when fixed. i think it has something to do with when they changed to the garmin golf app inside of the garmin app

Comment

Working...
                X