Unable to View Multisport Activity (Brick) in Web App

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to View Multisport Activity (Brick) in Web App

Hi all,

I am unable to view the individual workouts of a brick workouts consisting of an indoor bike ride and an outdoor run in the Garmin Connect web app. Everything works fine in the iOS app. In addition the brick workout does not appear in the activities view in the web app.

I set the activity public, so you may give it a try: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/2366881699

This is happening using Safari 11.0.1 and Firefox 57.

An ideas on what is going on?

I have exactly the same problem, Multisport activity visible on the Android App, but completely invisible via website. Using Chrome. So it's not browser related, but some kind of database problem.

Comment

My 1 December Multisport activity correctly shows in the calendar view both on GCM (iOS) and on the website, but in the list of activities, both on my mobile and on the web application, it is invisible. The activity does, however, count towards the monthly totals. activities.JPGcalendar.JPG

Comment

For some reason Garmin Connect (web) puts all mutlisport activities at the bottom of all activities list. If you have a large number of activities, then getting to it might be tricky, but if you try searching the mutlisport activity by name, then you should be able to view it.
        Current: nuvi 255, eTrex 30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 735XT, HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, SDM4, Virb Elite
        Retired: eTrex Legend, Swim

Comment

Currently the Multisport activities are loading at the bottom of the activities list as tmk2 indicated. We are investigating this and working to resolve quickly.
          Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
          www.garmin.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X