No announcement yet.

Upload Consent Notice

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Consent Notice

Went to upload some data to connect this morning and got this message which seems unnecessary to me as i've just clicked the upload data button...............

Last edited by Martinr2; 02-09-2018, 09:17 AM.

To ensure Garmin is protecting your data as required by applicable data privacy regulations, users in Europe will be required to provide upload consent. This is a one time request that you can acknowledge within the app. The only time that you would be required to provide consent again, would be if consent was removed.
    Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
    www.garmin.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Garmin-Joey View Post
      To ensure Garmin is protecting your data as required by applicable data privacy regulations, users in Europe will be required to provide upload consent. This is a one time request that you can acknowledge within the app. The only time that you would be required to provide consent again, would be if consent was removed.
      Cheers for the reply, it just seems silly seeing that the device you wear on your wrist is set to sync with the site & therefore automatically upload

Comment

Hello. In using the app this week the upload consent screen now appears every few seconds. The app is currently unusable. I have tried uninstalling it numerous times but the problem remains. Any idea?

Comment

Cetautomatix,

If you are still seeing this issue, can you send an email to social@garmin.com and include details such as the type of phone that you are using, if you selected Yes or No, and where you are located. This will allow us to investigate this with you directly.
          Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
          www.garmin.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X