No announcement yet.

Comments on activity disappears

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on activity disappears

It seems that comments on activity disappears. In list view, correct number of comments is shown, but when I click on comments icon, comments are missing. The same thing happens when I open activity details - it show zero comments. It happened twice in last few weeks. It seems that it happens if I edit activity (title, event type, add to favorites) after someone puts a comment(s), and all comments made before editing activity disappears after that.

I can no longer edit activities at all. When I click on the activity, there is only a blue bar with the title of the activity (see attached photo) and no way to do any editing. What's going on??

Comment

Originally posted by b!rdlegs View Post
      I can no longer edit activities at all. When I click on the activity, there is only a blue bar with the title of the activity (see attached photo) and no way to do any editing. What's going on??
      Yup same thing with Notes as well. I can add Notes but I can not go back and read them. I am getting the same blue header like you.

Comment

This is happening to me too currently. I am getting the blue bar with the title of the activity just like b!rdlegs is experiencing. What is going on??
        NOLA Runner

Comment

Working...
        X