Collapse
No announcement yet.

Equipment tracker

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's been a long wait. Actually, my first post that started this thread in 2009 quoted a post from the MotionBased forum. Garmin acquired MotionBased Technologies in 2005, but the forum name remained until 2009.
    Last edited by SEILOGRAMP; 01-01-2015, 09:19 PM.
    Phil M.
    myConnect | StravaHeatmap | Instagram
    F201 F205 F305 FR50 310XT 920XT
    nĂ¼vi 67LMT

Comment

• I can add gear into the gear field but when I am in an activity it says I have no gear and asks if I want to add it. Also, I would love the field to put in existing mileage on my shoes.

Comment

• TRIGUY13: If you date your shoes back in time, when you first put them in service, and make it the default shoe for 'running,' or whatever, it will populate all those previous activities with the default shoe. You may then need to go back to change shoes for some of the activities, if you wore a different shoe. Not hard to do.

My issue is that I have more than 5 shoes, and the selection screen DOES NOT SCROLL...to allow viewing of more than 5 shoes. There is an 'edit' link at the bottom, but all that leads to is a place to edit ones shoes.

This is an problem/error...if I have 10 shoes, I should be able to scroll down to select the appropriate shoe. Right now, there's a limit of viewable shoes...of just 5. An easy fix...Garmin...please look at this to make the gear section more useful.

Comment

• This feature is quite buggy. Since Jan 3, when I select one of my shoes for an activity, the added mileage does not accrue on the shoes in the "manage gear" window. Add that to the problem of not being able to quickly assign shoes to a run from the dashboard. Great feature but still mildly frustrating to use. It seems the Garmin folks don't read this forum, so I'm not really sure if posting here is going to do anything. One could hope.

Comment

• For the cyclists it would be good if chains and tyres were added automatically to the bicycle they are on, rather than being added to all bike riding. This would mean that I only have to select the right bike. However, my Garmin 810 can distinguish between my three bikes and already tracks total km for each bike so why can't Garmin connect use the data in my 810 to automatically allocate activities to the right bike and the right components on each bike?

Comment

• Gear reporting on activity summary

I would like to see "Gear" as an added column heading on the Activity listing.

"See the most important details of your latest activity, including time, distance, pace/speed, calories and maps. View your most recent activity in detail, or view all your past activities in a list and page through them 10 at a time."

Comment

• Bike Odometer

Got several bikes to track usage. I've been fiddling with Garmin Connect because I wanted to save bike and other gear ODOMETER data to site but cant seem to find it. Can we have this feature soon?

Comment

Working...
                X