Time spent in various heart rate zones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for this.

There should be a official garmin feature request page where you can vote up suggestions!

Comment

+1 This should be a feature

Comment

Looks like one of the most requested features for YEARS and Garmin doesn't give a ... to get that done

Comment

i deeply hope this feature will come to gamin connect activity statistic feed live one time...! As i see this feature is live on some devices like FR225 this must also present in every activity statistic online.

VOTE UP ++++

Comment

+1

same functionality is useful for speed zones and cadans zones

Comment

Originally posted by Karrion View Post
              I would like to see Connect go one step further and match what Suunto do with Movescount. They give you a colour coded track of your route that shows you at what point on your actiity you were in what zone.
              +1 for me. If they can implement it like in Movescount - that would be awesome. but i would be already happy just do have the numbers (like in trainigs center) ;-)

I can not understand why all the companies reduce their analysis softwares just for better look (Polar from Polarpersonaltrainer to Polar flow; Garmin from Trainings Center to Garmin Connect)

Comment

time in heart rate zones

+1 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Karrion View Post
                  I would like to see Connect go one step further and match what Suunto do with Movescount. They give you a colour coded track of your route that shows you at what point on your actiity you were in what zone.

Thanks

J

Now this would be very cool. I vote to include this as well as the time in zones.. (HR and Power)

Comment

bump!

Comment

Time in Zones Please

Come on Garmin it is such a requested feature for Garmin Connect.

Comment

+1 polar had this since 625x and the old old old software

Comment

I get a nice graphic showing me this for activities recorded on my forerunner but not from my edge 810. Would really appreciate getting this info for rides recorded using the edge!

Comment

This +100

Comment

Originally posted by stephenevans5 View Post
                              Would really appreciate getting this info for rides recorded using the edge!
                              Get an Edge 520, Edge 820 or Edge 100, then.

See https://support.garmin.com/faqSearch...f82zVNWDbyEoa6

The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

Working...
                              X