converting from k's to miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• converting from k's to miles

Could someone give me some help. I have my settings set so it shows my activities in kilometers however when I upload an activity to facebook it reverts back to miles, how can I stop this from happening.

Thanks in advance

I have exactly the same issue, and was about to post the same question.
    Would love someone to help out here on this one....!

Comment

Share to Facebook shows up as miles instead of KM

Originally posted by PJHARMAN@BIGPOND.NET.AU View Post
      I have exactly the same issue, and was about to post the same question.
      Would love someone to help out here on this one....!
      Seems like Garmin is not interested in fixing this as there has been no comment in this issue. It annoys me as well.

Comment

Yes, I am wondering about this too. My friends all relate to KM so having the FB post show up in miles is annoying.

Anyone know how this can be corrected?

Comment

Metric vs. Imperial units|: even more basic question....

Originally posted by HOLLYWOODSHOUSE@YAHOO.COM View Post
          Could someone give me some help. I have my settings set so it shows my activities in kilometers however when I upload an activity to facebook it reverts back to miles, how can I stop this from happening. in advance
          Sorry, cannot help you with the FB posting issue.... have just joined Garmin Connect today.... and cannot locate the "Settings" tab that the FAQ says to use to change to metric units....

Have been over the page, and cannot find any mention of settings... appreciate any help,

Cheers,

KB

Comment

Originally posted by KEBOURKE View Post
            Sorry, cannot help you with the FB posting issue.... have just joined Garmin Connect today.... and cannot locate the "Settings" tab that the FAQ says to use to change to metric units....

Have been over the page, and cannot find any mention of settings... appreciate any help,
            Go to Garmin Connect, then sign in, Then click on your username in the top right, and choose settings. Or just go to this page: http://connect.garmin.com/settings
            That has the option to set measurement units to metric

Comment

Originally posted by CRAIG_WALLACE View Post
              Go to Garmin Connect, then sign in, Then click on your username in the top right, and choose settings. Or just go to this page: http://connect.garmin.com/settings
              That has the option to set measurement units to metric
              Craig, this is quite simple and I have done this. But these are the "SCREEN SETTING" and indeed, the control panel shows units in metric. ON the other hand, when sharing to Facebook, the units still apear in statute. Any idea how to fix this?

Comment

Same problem here, nearly one year after opening the thread, Garmin still hasn't bothered to fix this issue which should be very simple to deal with.

Comment

Got it solved by logging in on another computer running an old version of IE.
                  Not sure about the facebook export though (I don't use it).

Comment

Same problem here - SO ANNOYING!

Comment

Working...
                    X