No announcement yet.

Garmin Connect Group Membership Problems

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Connect Group Membership Problems

I can't see a section for Garmin Connect Groups so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

Having created a group and added a few members, I can't seem to add any more. If I invite people the link doesn't work. If they request to join I get:
    Page Not Found

We're sorry. The page you're looking for no longer exists.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

Tom.

I would also like the answer to this question. I was planning on doing a group challenge this month with a prize at the end. It's a special anniversary challenge. :/

Comment

I have the same issue - I have made a group, invited members, they could not accept the invitation for some reason, so I made the group public but with a need to accept all participants. When the members sent a request to join the group and I received an email about it from Garmin Connect, followed the link, an error page showed up " Page Not Found. We're sorry. The page you're looking for no longer exists." every time I followed the link in the email. I cannot seem to find the page where the requests are registered in Garmin Connect to be able to accept them without having to go through the email links. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Anika View Post
        I have the same issue - I have made a group, invited members, they could not accept the invitation for some reason, so I made the group public but with a need to accept all participants. When the members sent a request to join the group and I received an email about it from Garmin Connect, followed the link, an error page showed up " Page Not Found. We're sorry. The page you're looking for no longer exists." every time I followed the link in the email. I cannot seem to find the page where the requests are registered in Garmin Connect to be able to accept them without having to go through the email links. Please help.

Hi Anika, have you received any answer from Garmin? I have exactly the same problem.
        Garmin, could you please support?
        Bertrand

Comment

Working...
        X