Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Number of Steps on Specific Day last year?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Steps on Specific Day last year?

Hi,

I'm sorry if this all sounds rather basic or if there is an obvious place to find the info, but I couldn't find anything.

I'm trying to look back through my "Step History". I want to be able to look at step totals for specific days or list days in a specific period when I didn't hit my target?

I have found on my "Profile" a page that lists the last 12months steps in a graph format, where I get a monthly total, but can't see day by day totals.

On the same "Profile" page I can see Daily Steps, this starts with Today's figures and below that yesterdays and so on, it also has "show more" at the bottom, but I can't get this to go back further than one month, so for example today (7th November) the earliest steps count I can get is 8th October.

I think if I could show Steps on my Calendar, this would work, but at the moment, I just have Activities where I use the GPS function like Running Cycling; Hiking etc on my Calendar.

Any help would be very gratefully received!

Thanks
    H

You can show the steps widget in list mode but it will only go back one year. I can't think of an easy way to go past one year. The calendar allows you to place a checkmark on steps but they don't show for me.
    Last edited by pshare; 11-07-2017, 05:55 AM. Reason: Added extra info

Comment

Try going to https://connect.garmin.com/modern/dailySummary/steps, then (in your browser's address bar) edit the date in the URL to which the link redirects.
      The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

That works Then you can use the <> keys at the top right to scroll through data records.

Comment

Yep, thanks ASmugDill that is great, I thought "oh I'm going to have to change the URL every time" but it works exactly like pshare says, you can just scroll back/forward once you have changed the URL once.

Makes me wonder why it normally stops at one year, but I don't mind now I know how to do it!

H

Comment

Working...
          X