No announcement yet.

Edit activies

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit activies

I searched, but couldn't find an answer. I have a Forerunner 35, using Garmin Connect

I would like to edit my activities. Mostly because I forget to turn off an activity.

Example: I will go on a bike ride or a walk, get in my car (forget to turn off that activity) drive 1/8 of a mile feel a little beep and realize I forgot to turn it off. For the most part it balances out since I am also as often to walk 1/8 mile then remember to turn it off....

I still would like to delete my non-activity.

Is there a way?

http://fitfilerepairtool.info/
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

not 100% if this is a solution intended for me

I have mac products
      Last edited by TitusTiger; 10-03-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

then your only other solution is to upload the files to here and ask people who have got FFRT to do the fix for you. I am not aware of any programme that will do it when you're using a Mac.
        All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
        For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
        Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

I think I have found THE solution... I hope this will make sense

So when you are in Garmin Connect, select 'all activities' in the left column, then select the event you want to edit. From there you will see a map of where you walked (and I assume bike). Click on the cog, and select 'edit' from there you can change your mileage

Please use the power for good

I just changed a 2.06 to 2.02 and it worked.

(in my weekly challenge my nemesis does big jumps in activity... I have been tempted to add to mine, but once you start cheating, you probably can never stop ;- )

Comment

You can edit your summary statistics in Garmin Connect, but not exclude particular splits or sections (even those on either end of the activity) from the route map, heart rate chart, automatic calculation of average metrics, etc.
            The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

You can load the activity into Strava and then trim off the end. Then you can export it and re-import it into Connect.

Comment

Working...
              X