Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We’re excited to announce that the Garmin Forums will soon be moving to a new platform that should greatly improve our forum experience for everyone. We will update everyone as more information becomes available.
See more
See less

Edit Multisport activities

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike,

I really appreciate you taking the time to work on this. I feel guilty for even asking. But i looked at the file you created. It appears you were able to correct the 347875492.fit file. This is the one that had the bike, T2, and the run. The other file, 3467872967.fit, is the file with the swim and T1. Would it be possible to now combine these two files? Again, super cool that you are able to help all of us out.

David

Comment

• dhunterfl - the fixed file was a combination of the two fit files that you provided. Is something not quite right?

cheers
      Mike
      All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
      For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
      Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Hey Mike. it looks like we are close, but the fixed file is missing the swim. Is this something that can be added to the fixed file?

Thanks!

Comment

• dhunterfl - ensure you have deleted any previous versions of the file before you upload the fixed file. I just uploaded the fixed file and the swim data was visible.

cheers
          Mike
          All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Mike,

You're awesome!!! Thanks, mate. I really appreciate how you are helping so many of us!

Comment

• Hello team, looks like I'm another one having button issues during a recent tri! First time for everything I suppose ...! Anyway I noticed it during T1 so decided to cycle through the remaining laps, save, and and start a new tri activity. By this stage I was on the bike so have most of the data but for the life of me I can't figure out how to merge the data. I have exported the 5 .gpx files to hopefully piece together. Any ideas on how to merge? Any help would be excellent - cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X