Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An error occurred with your upload. Please try again.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Garmin 610 won't upload today either! Manual or auto ...

Comment

Same here. Worked in the morning, at least until 11 (+2 GMT)
      (FR 920, Edge 705, FR 305, FR 60)

Comment

I am experiencing the same thing as of this morning. I am using the Garmin FR10. I've tried it manually on both Linux and MS Windows 7.

Comment

I have the same issue, started this past week.
          Device = Garmin Edge 500

Any updates on the issue?

Comment

I'm having this error with my 910xt. My last activity today simply won't upload. Tried re-starting my computer, manually transferring all activities. All but this last activity synced....

Comment

Having the same issue with my 405 too - says internal server error....... Garmin - what's the issue??????

Comment

Same here. 910XT, for the first time it happened March 17tn, today again. SportTracks 3.1 accepts those file without problems and activity looks OK.

Comment

Information to their own page, you can always check out: https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/status

Garmin:
                  "Activity uploads are currently slow. The team is actively investigating. We have temporarily disabled the auto-naming of activities and elevation correction. "
                  (FR 920, Edge 705, FR 305, FR 60)

Comment

Another Garmin Connect fail

Originally posted by Markokas View Post
                    Information to their own page, you can always check out: https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/status

Garmin:
                    "Activity uploads are currently slow. The team is actively investigating. We have temporarily disabled the auto-naming of activities and elevation correction. "
                    In other words, uploads currently not working at all AGAIN. Jeez Garmin. Get a clue.

Comment

Lucky if my Garmin upload works

Comment

Exactly the same issue here. Trying to upload a swim that didn’t transfer, always get that same error when trying to upload in Connect.
                        any help would be great.

Comment

Working...
                        X