No announcement yet.

Customize Activities screen

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize Activities screen

Hi. How do I customize the fields that can viewed on the Activities screen? In particular, I would like to be able to view the "Details" box on the Activities grid. I'd also like to be able to add my on input boxes like Location. Any way to do either of these things? Thanks.

Originally posted by KALLAN.RESNICK View Post
    Hi. How do I customize the fields that can viewed on the Activities screen? In particular, I would like to be able to view the "Details" box on the Activities grid. I'd also like to be able to add my on input boxes like Location. Any way to do either of these things? Thanks.
    <old thread bump>

I'd like to know this as well... for a test I created a new Connect Account and the two Activities screen shows different data, so I guess it must be doable.

Comment

As far as I know you can't customise it - if your two different accounts have a different layout I suspect that may be due to the device that you have told it is connected to the accounts. Can you post screenshots of the two different screens?

Comment

You might be able to get halfway there.

In Connect, if you add an activities report in list view, and then click on the activities title to take you to a full page, you will see a much more detailed list.

Then hover over the column headings and you will see more data fields that you can add to the page.

Comment

Working...
        X