X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi A: Duarte,

Give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Thanks a lot. Works Perfect.

Best regards,

A. Duarte
      Current: Fenix 5 sapphire | Edge 1030 | TACX NEO | Speed and Cadence sensor | Vector 3S | HRM - Tri and swim |
      Retired: Edge 1000 I Fenix 3 sapphire | Fenix 3 | Stages 2 I vivosmart | hr run | 920XT l Polar V800 l Polar Loop | Polar RS800CX l Polar S810i

Comment

• Hi,

I have a Garmin Edge Touring Plus and today it powered off before completing a ride today. I powered it back on and saved the ride but it appears the .fit file is corrupt. Is it possible that someone could take a look and repair the file as it is an important ride in a series I am undertaking. The file in question is attached here:

Regards,

Simon
        Attached Files

Comment

• hi Simon,

Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Hi Mike,

Brilliant, file works perfectly. Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Simon

Comment

• Hi,

I have a Garmin vivoactive HR+ which produced a corrupt .fit file for a run on Sunday. It powered off due to low battery the exact moment I wanted to save the activity, so lap data should be complete. Could someone please check on the attached file?

824F3717_new.FIT

Best regards,
              Fabian

Comment

• hi Fabian,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                Mike

Comment

• Hey Mike,

thank you very much for the effort! Import to Connect and copy to my vivoactive worked like a charm!

Regards,
                  Fabian

Comment

• edit: managed to fix the file with this:
                    https://www.fitfiletools.com/#/ctf#view

ta!
                    Last edited by foolio; 02-08-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Good evening!

Could somebody help me to repair the attached ' corrupt' file?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
                      Willy
                      Attached Files

Comment

• hi Willy,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                        Mike

Comment

• Thanks a lot Mike!

Comment

• Hello Mike,
                            It seems you are a genius in repairing files. I hope and pray you can help me too!
                            Yesterday I did a memorable ride and when I uploaded it I notice something very strange. I found a large part of the ride missing. After visiting a bike shop at km 6 the GPS track went missing until km 58. The strange thing is the data looked all right during the whole ride on my Garmin Edge 520 and also the distance and elevation gain reported on the file! How can it be?
                            Please take a look and save me!
                            ciao
                            Gabe

2018-02-13-11-25-36.fit

Comment

• hi Gabe,

There is a gap of almost 3 hours where there has been no data recorded. The Event Log also reports that the device was powered down 30mins into your ride and not powered back up until nearly 2hr45mins later.
                              Not a lot I can do to assist as the data just isn't there for me to work with.

cheers
                              Mike

Comment

• Hi Mike,

I see. How come the elevation and the kilometers done have been recorded anyway as the device had been on regularly?

regards

Gabe

Comment

Working...
                                X