Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We’re excited to announce that the Garmin Forums will soon be moving to a new platform that should greatly improve our forum experience for everyone. We will update everyone as more information becomes available.
See more
See less

How to repair a .fit file?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happyrunner999 - give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Buy Real Registered passport,Express passport,Ielts Certificate,drivers license,green card,Id cards and diplomats.([email protected])

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
        happyrunner999 - give this file a try.

cheers
        Mike
        Thanks Mike!!

Comment

• Have tried to fix an invalid .fit file using the online tools with no luck. Help repairing the attached file would be very appreciated. 93N92624.FIT

Comment

• cyberdavve - give this file a try.

cheers
            Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
            For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
            Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
              cyberdavve - give this file a try.

cheers
              Mike
              Thank you Mike!

Comment

• Hello Mike.

Please, can you repair my Fit File? There is some problems with GPS data, the signal was sometime lost.
                I have seen that you helped to garmin users a lot.

Thank you very much
                Attached Files

Comment

• Certovsky - there was a massive amount of corrupted GPS in your file, WAY too much for me to manually delete. I have exported your fixed file without the GPS data but the distance should now read correctly.

cheers
                  Mike

Comment

• any help really appreciated: i made two mistakes in a 70.3 triathlon, wrong T1 IN (delayed) an wrong T1 OUT (delayed too, i started bike leg 1 km later...)
                    right timestamp are: Swim end/T1 IN at 23m31s and T1 OUT/Bike start at 29m17s (i know, loooooong T1 )
                    thanks

Comment

• OperationOne - give this file a try.

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

• kiwimtnbkr thank you so much! manual activity re-import went fine, T1+bike leg are perfect but swim leg disappeared; something wrong in re-import or into the file?

Comment

• OperationOne - delete any previously uploaded versions of the file in GC and then try re-uploading the fixed file.

cheers
                          Mike

Comment

• Thanks in advance! I just had 2 really long rides on Zwift fail to upload to GC and was hoping I could get that sweet, sweet fix. Here are the dropbox links:

2019-04-13-13-17-11.fit

2019-04-14-08-02-04.fit

Comment

• dhensche - give this file and this file a try.

cheers
                              Mike

Comment

• Hello, I am facing issues with corrupted file and am a measly linux user. Great kiwimtnbiker, can you or another helpful person please help restore this file? Garmin forum even says "Error uploading file" when attempting to upload here. But the file shows up in activities directory on the device and it shows up with ride summary in the device's history view. Please help if you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X