X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dhensche - give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Thanks again kiwimtnbkr . Always saving my Zwift files. I went so long without any issues and now I've had 2 back to back. Here is the newer one. As always, thanks in advance for the fix!

Comment

• dhensche - give this file a try.

cheers
        Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
        For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
        Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• I'm at a loss trying to repair this file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

• snhughes - give this file a try.

cheers
            Mike

Comment

• I'm having a similar problem i cant upload file to garmin connect. I get the error message "we dont support the file type you are trying to import"

My garmin basically ran out of battery as i was saving the ride.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Please help me with this - I recovered it from the watch with testdisk after I paused activity and my wet sleeves just discarded it on the touchscreen. This is my longest run ever :-(
                Attached Files

Comment

• IvorPrebeg - your recovered file was over 90% corrupt. This file contains what FFRT was able to resolve.

cheers
                  Mike

Comment

• Borneonose - give this file a try.

cheers
                    Mike

Comment

• I'm having a problem uploading from my Garmin500.
                      Can you please have a look at the attached file?
                      Any help appreciated.
                      Thankyou..
                      Attached Files

Comment

• indigorallye - give this file a try.

cheers
                        Mike

Comment

• Hi, @kiwimtnbkr This time my partners file has got corrupted, any chance you can take a look at it for me. its really weird this one, as both run either side worked fine
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
                            indigorallye - give this file a try.

cheers
                            Mike
                            Superb.
                            Thank you very much.

Comment

• jeanshotter - give this file a try.

cheers
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X