X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi mateus777,

Give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Brilliant - Thank You !

Comment

• Hi Guys,

could someone help me with this file? I did what I could but nothing works. Thx in advance 2018-09-15-10-06-46.fit .

Comment

• hi p_debinski,

Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Thx a lot mate!Unfortunately the file doesn't contains all the data but it contains the most important. Thx a lot again! You saved my day.

Comment

• Hello guys,
              Can someone please help with this corrupt fit file? i tried using the Corrupt Time Fixer on fitfiletools.com
              I manage to upload the fixed file onto Strava and TrainingPeaks, but can't upload into Garmin Connect.

I've also tried using http://garmin.kiesewetter.nl/
              It couldn't do any autofix.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
              Wai
              Attached Files

Comment

• hi Wai,

Give this file a try - not sure what the fitfiletools(2).fit file is but I can't get it to load into FFRT.

cheers
                Mike

Comment

• Cheers Mike. The repaired file works.
                  Greatly appreciated!

Comment

• My fiance and I decided to celebrate our 1yr with a ride together. I uploaded a course from Ride with GPS and we set off. All was good but when we arrived at our destination my 510 just turned off. When I got home I couldn't find the data from our ride and it wasn't until I tried to sync that I saw the error. Any ideas on how to fix this and more importantly to keep it from happening again? The course worked well but I'm not sure if there are some parameters in the course that I didn't set right (like name length of file or something) that caused the problem. ANY help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is a ride we wanted to have a record of.....

I attached the corrupt fit file and the course tha I had saved in NewFiles on my Garmin
                    Thanks,
                    Steve
                    Attached Files

Comment

• hi Steve,

Give this file a try. And sorry no idea on what caused your device to just shut down...someone else might have an idea though.

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

• Hi all,

I have a corrupt FIT file,

Can anyone help ??

Attached Files

Comment

• hi dec.c,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                          Mike

Comment

• Hey guys how are you doing?

Yesterday, during the Berlin Marathon something was wrong on my Fenix 5x. At the 8th kilometer the fenix auto split with a pace of 3:47 min/km but this is impossible (unfortunately!). This create me some big problem with the average pace and also with the total distance (BTW I made my Personal Best ;-)).
                            Can someone help me to fix the FIT file? of course all the split from the 8th are wrong
                            Here is the fit file and the official timing
                            Thanks so much for your help...this is the only activity in my life I really want to have in my connect... hope you understand how it's hard to achieve an objective!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Mike, The fix worked great!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabriele_Maifredi View Post
                                Hey guys how are you doing?

Yesterday, during the Berlin Marathon something was wrong on my Fenix 5x. At the 8th kilometer the fenix auto split with a pace of 3:47 min/km but this is impossible (unfortunately!). This create me some big problem with the average pace and also with the total distance (BTW I made my Personal Best ;-)).
                                Can someone help me to fix the FIT file? of course all the split from the 8th are wrong
                                Here is the fit file and the official timing
                                Thanks so much for your help...this is the only activity in my life I really want to have in my connect... hope you understand how it's hard to achieve an objective!
                                datezz / aweatherall / mathikralli - any suggestions on how to try and fix this file? Smart recording has been used and the data doesn't look like it's there to be manipulated? and suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X