• Show
Clear All

• Can I get your help with this file? Thank you for any help. 2842902776.zip

Comment

• hi Noctuidae,

Give this file a try.

cheers
      Mike
      All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
      For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
      Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Can someone please help? Im beginning to think its time for a new garmin

Thank you in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

• hi Graham,

You had a small amount of corrupt data between 4hrs49min and 5hrs13min.

Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• I would really appreciate some help. File will not show up in gamin connect auto or manually. I get an error message with upload
            Attached Files

Comment

• hi dhayes05,

Give this file a try.

cheers
              Mike

Comment

• Thanks Mike. This is the first time this has happened but my elevation has been off for awhile now. It will just stop calculating on a ride, sometimes it will carry over the elevation from a previous ride to a new ride. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by dhayes05 View Post
                  Thanks Mike. This is the first time this has happened but my elevation has been off for awhile now. It will just stop calculating on a ride, sometimes it will carry over the elevation from a previous ride to a new ride. Any suggestions?
                  Only thing I can suggest is a Master Reset - but make sure you Google what user files you need to back up first to save you from having to reset the device up from scratch.

cheers
                  Mike

Comment

• HI there !
                    Can anyone help me repair this corrupt fit file ? I used the FITFILETOOLS site but it just hacked the run . It was a pretty good hill workout so I will be sad to lose it. Thank you in advance Heather
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I need some help with a swim workout, corrupt .fit file.

Thanks in advance!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• hi Heather,

You had some corrupt GPS record that was the cause of your issues.

Give this file a try.

cheers
                        Mike

Comment

• hi Daniel,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                          Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
                            hi Heather,

You had some corrupt GPS record that was the cause of your issues.

Give this file a try.

cheers
                            Mike
                            Mike!
                            Thank you thank you thank you !!!!
                            Made my day
                            Cheers
                            Heather

Comment

• Is it possible for someone to take a look at the attached FIT file and correct the GPS track near and between 23:40 and the 24:10 minute marks? It looks like my watch lost it's mind for a bit. The whole section after it is weird but I can live with it. I was running basically a straight line on a side walk the whole way and it has me zigzagging all over the place.

I appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hi, i hade a courrupt garmin fit file yester day. Can any one pleas help me to repeare this file. 2018-07-18-17-54-33.fit

Than you in advanced

David

Comment

Working...
                                X