X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi Kevin,

Give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Brilliant thanks Mike! That's the longest cycle sportive I've ever participated in and my watch went with 500 meters to go.
      Thanks for the help!

Kevin

Comment

• Hi, can someone help me fix this fit.file? https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dcqjzksrge2pcx/86A81033.FIT?dl=0
        Hope this works

Comment

• hi hhuxham,

Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Great thanks Mike

Comment

• Hey all, seems like someone here should be on Garmin's payroll. Had a randomly corrupt fit file today on my 1030. Never happened before although I'm from Australia and this was my first activity on the device since I got to Europe so my guess is that it's something to do with the date/time.

If the kind is able to fix it I'd be very appreciative. Cheers.
              Attached Files

Comment

• hi benthomas78,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                Mike

Comment

• Could someone please help me fix this fit file? 2018-06-16-05-12-30.fit

Comment

• hi Dinodinodino,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                    Mike

Comment

• Thanks Mike!! You're the best!

Comment

• I'm sorry if i bother you, just tried some fixing tools but without any good results.
                        I have a problem with the gps track, the distance seems ok, but I cannot see all the firts part of my bike run, please can someone fix this? Thanks a lot in advance I hope to see the segments in it...
                        Here the file 2018-06-17-06-16-43.fit

and here the problem
                        Senza nome.jpg

Comment

• Can anybody help, i mucked up during my Tri today and recorded the Bike and Run as just a run. i would be very grateful if someone could amend it using the results timings also at the link. Couldn't upload it as its too large apparently..

Thanks for your help

https://1drv.ms/f/s!An1ioHYhYSxvgZ51rLv5MLUoZdvujw

Pete

Comment

• Can someone help me? My garmin continues to corrupt every file over 30 miles. Can someone fix the two I have attached?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• hi Paolo.Uitko,

I can't get the file to load into the Fit File Repair Tool - it keeps coming up as corrupt.

cheers
                              Mike

Comment

• hi grahamb231,

Give this file and this file a try.

cheers
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X