BUG: Save as Course does not work

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG: Save as Course does not work

I want to save a session as a course.

I open the session, click on "Save as Course" and an error message displays.

connect #1.jpg

connect #2.jpg

Seriously?!

Is every feature that is temporarily unavailable automatically a bug now?

The misuse of the term just bugs me no end!
    The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

Are you a developer?!

Originally posted by ASmugDill View Post

I think it's fair to call it a bug. It's not a temporarily unavailable feature - it's been unavailable for weeks. And the error message doesn't say "This feature is temporarily unavailable", it says Error. It's a poor error message in that it doesn't say what went wrong and doesn't offer a workaround.

But I'll agree that as a user I'm making an assumption (as you are come to that!) so I'll see if I can edit the subject to "Potential BUG?"

Comment

It's definitely a bug! A fairly serious one if you ask me. There is no other way to create routes as far as I'm aware other than draw it yourself using the course creator. It's still broke and no sign of it being fixed any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ASmugDill View Post
          Seriously?!

Everything bugs you to no end. How long have you been off you meds?
          For all your Garmin issues buy a Fitbit, for all you FitbIt issues buy a Garmin

Comment

Not seeing any problem here, just created one from my ride to work this morning

Comment

Working...
            X