No announcement yet.

Garmin Connect Runs Will Not Sync with Nike+ App

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Connect Runs Will Not Sync with Nike+ App

I have spoken to customer support both for Garmin and Nike +, but no one can seem to fix the issue. In October 2016 my runs stopped syncing from Garmin Connect to the Nike + App. I run with a Garmin Forerunner 235. The apps are paired and the runs used to sync. I have tried the manual uploader and got an error message. Any ideas on how to fix this? Super frustrating.
    Last edited by berland2; 04-21-2017, 12:08 PM.

I am having the same issue with my Garmin connect App.

Originally posted by berland2 View Post
    I have spoken to customer support both for Garmin and Nike +, but no one can seem to fix the issue. In October 2016 my runs stopped syncing from Garmin Connect to the Nike + App. I run with a Garmin Forerunner 235. The apps are paired and the runs used to sync. I have tried the manual uploader and got an error message. Any ideas on how to fix this? Super frustrating.
    I haven't been able to sync with Nike+ since October also.

Comment

The same issue, but...

I have the same issue (using a Fenix 3 HR), but I made a mistake choosing my last activity. I selected Trail Raunning instead of Running and... Surprise! The Sync works.
      I created another activity mode but based in Running and again does not work.

I don't understand...

Comment

Same here. Fenix 3. Last activity to sync from Garmin Connect is Nov, 23, 2017.

What's up Garmin? If you want to be the "one ring to rule them all" you gotta make sure it works.

Comment

Working...
        X